Want to know more About Us?
Learn More About Clearwater Foundation Repair
What Makes Us The Best Foundation Repair Company In Clearwater?
In our capacity as a foundation repair company in Clearwater, we offer our services to clients across the city. The contractors at Clearwater Foundation Repair can fix a variety of foundation problems regardless of the type of foundation you have. No matter what your foundation settlement issue is, we can help. The walls of homes with sagging foundations may be supported by helical tiebacks, or helical piers may be used to stabilize settling foundations.
Our Foundation Repair Services & Solutions
Moisture problems, drainage issues, or leaking roofs can lead to foundation problems for homeowners and businesses in Clearwater. The foundation of your home will shift, bow, and crack if all three problems are present at the same time. You can count on Clearwater Foundation Repair for foundation repair and house leveling solutions for a stable foundation position.
- Helical Piers – Used in piering projects where you need to resist tension, compressive force, or both.
- Steel Push Piers – An end-bearing pier, it is the commonly used pier in foundation repair today.
- Soil Nails – Used commonly in retaining walls and slope stabilization.
- Helical Tiebacks – Used for retaining wall or basement wall reinforcement.
- Mudjacking – Using cement grout to fill and stabilize voids.
- Wall Bracing – Methods such as carbon fiber strips are used to shore bowing/leaning walls.
- Micropiles – Piering that can be used many ways, installed quickly, in most ground types.
- Waterproofing – Sump pumps, drainage systems, vapor barriers are used to keep crawlspaces and basements dry, helping protect foundations.
- Crack injections – This process involves injecting a solution into your basement cracks, ensuring your concrete foundation is strong and stable so future cracks will not pop up.
- House leveling – Using appropriate foundation repair methods, house leveling is the process of returning a foundation that has settled as close to its original position as possible.
Signs of Foundation Problems
If your foundation is failing, our foundation repair experts can explain what you need to do to prevent further damage. For example, your home’s foundation could be sinking. Underpinning or foundation piers may be used to fix a foundation problem. Early detection of foundation damage can prevent unnecessary repair costs.
Walking around the outside of the property, look for the following signs of foundation failure:
- Cracks in the foundation
- Garage column cracks
- Leaning chimneys
- Stairs and steps that are pulling away from the main structure
- slab cracks
From the interior, you can watch for the following signs of foundation failure:
- Foundation wall cracks
- Cracks at the corners of door frames and window frames
- Small cracks in drywall
- Floor cracks
- Tile cracks
- Sloping floors
- Doors and windows that stick
- Cabinets that do not close correctly
- Water stains
- Bowing and leaning basement walls
- Tile cracks
There are a variety of signs that can indicate a foundation problem. It is imperative that if problems are detected, Clearwater Foundation Repair performs an inspection right away. Our foundation repair experts analyze your property’s structural damage and determine the best option for foundation repair.
Foundation Repair in Clearwater
Known primarily in Clearwater and its suburbs as a specialist in helical anchors, steel pilings, earth tiebacks, micropiles, and basement wall bracing, we also provide a wide range of services. Many awards and citations for excellence have been given to us as a result of our work with the engineering community. If you need to have your foundation repaired, you should not settle for just any contractor. At Clearwater Foundation Repair, we provide the best foundation repair services.
Quality Foundation Repair Company
Providing quality service and affordable solutions to homeowners, Hereford Foundation Repair combines family pride with technological innovation…
Both residential and commercial properties can benefit from our services for diagnosing and fixing foundation problems. Structural foundation repair solutions are available from Clearwater Foundation Repair for sinking foundations, bowed walls, and other foundation problems.
A Foundation Repair Company You Can Count On
Clay soils are common in the area and can cause many problems. Clearwater Foundation Repair can solve these problems. We offer the best service in the industry today, starting with the first phone call and ending with a final inspection when everything is completed. Clearwater Foundation Repair is the foundation repair company you can trust. The contractors at our company would be happy to assist you with structural repair services for your foundation. We look forward to hearing from you.
Our experienced team will assist you at every step. The professionals at Clearwater Foundation Repair perform the initial assessment and install our patented products, providing you with proven solutions from people who know what they are doing. Clearwater Foundation Repair offers free assessments for those with concerns about their properties. Give us a call today at 727-317-6599 for foundation repair services.